Friday, July 27, 2012

Cheery Garcia Ice-Cream With Sunny-Side Up With French Fries



Ordered by: jewelslollipop

This looks so yummy and disgusting simultaneously! This morning I woke up to a large stream of Bistro Palooka orders. I was a little confused, and then I found out that my adorable Cheery Garcia Ice-Cream has gone viral on my tumblr site! It has garnered almost 13,000 notes and made me 3000 followers richer in less than a day! 

Thank you for all your orders- I love all your crazy ideas! In case you are wondering, this is how I select which orders to illustrate: well... there isn't really a method, but I give priority  to those who is able to strike a vivid imagery in my mind instantly. Then there are also some which I get inspired only after many weeks down the road. I try my best to feed as many of you guys as possible! Stay greedy, stay full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...